The Spinney Children's Centre is a friendly, community venue where parents with young children can enjoy fun activities, receive support, attend health services and access quality childcare.
Latest School, Activities Events
10:00 am - 11:30 am @ The Spinney
Come and meet up with fellow mums and their babies at this baby group, ages range from birth to walking.
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm @ The Spinney
Chatterbox is a new 6 week activity programme aimed at children 2 to 5 years.
- Stay & Play23Apr2018
9:30 am - 11:00 am @ The Spinney
A fun play session for parents/carers and their children up to the age of five years. This is not for Professional Childcarers. Term time only.
- Baby clinic23Apr2018
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm @ The Spinney
Drop in clinic for baby weighing and advice on toddler issues
- Development Checks24Apr2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm @ The Spinney
1yr & 2yr Development Checks Call the Health Visitor office on 01483 783288 to book
The Spinney Children's Centre News
- May-June Half Term information
- The Centre is closed on bank holidays
- We are once again active on Facebook.
- Please take a look at our current newsletter!
- We have achieved accreditation for the Unicef UK Baby Friendly Initiative