Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust at The Spinney
- Free drop-in for all pregnant smokers and partners
- Friendly and informal advice, guidance and support to stop smoking with a midwife and stop-smoking advisor. Held on the first Thursday of every month between 2.30-4pm.
- For more information, please call 07855 092148
QUIT 51 at The Spinney
- Eight week programme for all smokers with at least one child up to 11yrs
- Developed by experts and delivered by specially trained and highly experienced professionals, our completely free service provides advice, support and encouragement to help you stop smoking for good. 100% of smokers who have used our service would recommend it.